or call 1300-AQUION
Configuration Compliance Management
Aquion offers firewall, network, and server, including VMware solution options, some of which integrate with CMDB, Help Desk and SIEM technologies. We have solutions priced to meet small scale compliance initiatives through to enterprise configuration management.
- firewall rule analysis and audit (Checkpoint, Cisco, Symantec and Juniper etc.)
- network policy compliance (Checkpoint, Cisco, ISS, Juniper, Nortel, Symantec etc)
- server configuration and policy compliance (Windows , Linux, Solaris, HPUX, AIX etc.)
- detailed reporting capabilities
- File Integrity Monitoring - who made the change and auto roll back
- templates for PCI and other regulatory requirements reporting.
Enterprise Network Configuration Compliance Management
For a robust and secure network, policies and controls are established regarding the configuration and settings for each device profile: routers, switches, server, and desktop. Automated Configuration Management technologies ensure that these policies and controls are complied with on an on-going bases.
Configuration Compliance Management is a process to set policy, implement, then audit network device configurations against policy.
Configuration Compliance Management processes and reports are required to meet external regulatory requirements, eg. PCI-DSS, including File Integrity Monitoring.
Please leave your details and Aquion will contact you