RedHat Ansible Automation Skylight Workshop
Free Skylight Workshop
Date: Tuesday, 28th May 2019
Time: 9:30AM – 2:30PM (Breakfast, registration / sign-in from 9:00am)
Where: Red Hat Australia, L35 100 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
Topics covered at the workshop include:
- Configuring Ansible Tower
- Running ad hoc commands
- How to use ANsible Playbooks
- Creating and running a job template
- Using variables, loops and handlers
- Creating Ansible Roles and Reusing Playbooks
To register for this free workshop please fill in the form to the right.
- Please sign in 15 minutes prior to the class.
- Participants must bring their own laptop.
- Ability to Windows Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud (Amazon EC2, VMware or Azure)
We are Aquion
Innovative and emerging vendors have chosen to partner with Aquion to enter the Australasian marketplace since 2000.
Our vendor-trained sales and technical professionals have established beachheads for major Cyber security vendors in Oceania.
Our technical consultants have delivered business critical software solutions to manage monitor and secure Banks, Insurance, Telco, Government, and Healthcare enterprises.
Our procurement services and software annuities teams have the sourcing and licensing knowledge to assist businesses to get the right software on time.