22/07/19| by Aquion
To keep pace with today’s attackers, you must be able to identify and remediate vulnerabilities within days of public disclosure. Most vulnerability scanning tools are great at identifying vulnerabilities, however, they are stovepipes of information that do not integrate well with the other enterprise tools you use for issue tracking, notifications and alerting. With Nucleus as your hub, your vulnerability management processes will be more efficient and effective than ever.
Aggregating and normalizing the data from disparate vulnerability scanners for network infrastructure, web applications, containers, and cloud infrastructure is a time-consuming task that cannot be done at scale. Nucleus is vendor-neutral, automatically ingesting vulnerability data from all scanning tools and providing comprehensive insight into your current risk posture.
Aquion is pleased to announce our partnership with Nucleus and we look forward to helping them with their continued growth into the Australian market.
Click below to watch Nucleus on “Risky Business” podcast
Key Podcast Takeaways
Nucleus has the following key features:
- Ingests output from all tools into one place
- Normalises all data into one format
- Provides granular insights into your VM data
- Helps prioritise alerts and findings
- Automates + Orchestrates workflows/actions
- Supports a wide range of VM technologies
- Supports custom-built data/tools
- Supports a wide range of ticketing systems