Discover Better with Foxit PDF Editor Suite Pro: The Ultimate PDF Solution
For businesses seeking a game-changing PDF editing suite that stands shoulder-to-shoulder with industry giants, Foxit PDF Editor Suite Pro is the all-in-one platform for effortlessly creating, editing, and e-signing PDF documents.
Here’s why you should make the smart choice with Foxit:
- Cost-Effective: Premium Features, Affordable Price
- Get all the premium functionality you need at a fraction of the cost. Foxit PDF Editor Suite Pro delivers top-tier capabilities at a budget-friendly price, so you can save without sacrificing.
- Centralised Management
- Foxit Admin Console allows businesses to manage their PDF software deployment centrally. IT administrators can control and configure settings for Foxit PDF software on multiple devices and users from a single, web-based dashboard.
- Feature-Rich Editing: Revolutionize PDFs
- Foxit PDF Editor Suite Pro enables businesses to effortlessly edit text, images, links, and more to perfection. Intuitive features and interface make it easy to use.
- Advanced Security: Safeguard Sensitive Data
- Foxit’s solutions include cutting-edge security features to protect confidential information. With encryption, password protection, and legally binding e-signature capabilities, businesses can ensure that PII remains confidential and secure.
- Seamless Collaboration: Connect and Conquer
- Elevate teamwork with real-time commenting and annotation tools. Share and collaborate live to get better results.
- Convert with Precision: Your PDFs, Your Way
- Effortlessly convert PDFs to and from popular formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more while preserving the original formatting.
- OCR Technology: Unleash the Power of Text
- Transform scanned documents into editable, searchable text with Foxit’s advanced OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility: PDF Freedom
- Foxit PDF Editor Suite Pro is available across Windows or macOS, iOS, mobile, and cloud.
Get in Touch
Aquion proudly serves as Foxit’s exclusive distributor in Australia. Contact us for a quote or any questions your customers may have, and our dedicated support team is here to help you every step of the way.
Frequently asked questions.
1. Does the trial give me access to the full version of Foxit PDF Editor Suite Pro?
Yes, the trial provide access to the full working version of Editor Pro and eSign.
2. Where do I request a free trial for my customers?
You can request the trial through the “Foxit Free Trial”.
3. When does the trial period officially begin?
The trial period begins as soon as you log in.
4. It the trial compatible with both Windows and Mac OS?
Yes, but please note while some products are available on both, others may be exclusive to either Windows or Mac OS.
5. Is technical support available during my trial period for my customers?
Foxit provides 24/7 live support through various channels, including phone at 1-866-MYFOXIT, chat, email, and online tickets. Additionally, the built-in chat support function in Foxit PDF Editor allows you to address issues directly within the application.
6. What languages are supported?
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
7. How easy is it to switch from another PDF editor to Foxit?
Switching to Foxit PDF Editor is seamless. It provides enterprise-level deployment and customisation tools, seamlessly integrates into your systems, and features a user-friendly Ribbon-style toolbar like Microsoft Office, ensuring a quick and intuitive adoption with a short learning curve.
8. Does Foxit help or technical support for data migration?
Yes, Foxit offers data migration support, especially for enterprise customers. In addition to personalized assistance, there are online self-help tutorials and videos available to aid the migration process.
9. Is training available for customers transitioning from another PDF solution to Foxit?
Yes, Foxit provides a wide range of Foxit Tutorials to assist customers in migrating from their current PDF solution to Foxit.